Our Promise To You
At Otie’s Botanicals, we pride ourselves on being trustworthy and transparent. This is where quality meets consistency, every time. Being trustworthy and transparent are big ones for us. From how we test the products, to where we package them. We take testing very seriously. It is an expensive endeavor. However, we will spend all the money we have to provide you with a clean, reliable product while making the entire process enjoyable for you. We choose quality over quantity. Truth over lies. People over profits. Rest assured, when ordering from us, not only will you gain peace of mind, but also a few more friends. We love our Otie’s family. Since opening, we have experienced so much growth, thanks to you.
SEE LAB TESTS BELOW
(The labs shown on our website are examples of what lab results look like. The examples shown on this page are labs for products that are currently available for purchase)
ALL OTHERS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
So, What Is Lab Testing & What Does It Mean?
Lab tested Kratom products are very important. There are several reasons for this. To ensure consumer safety, to comply with regulations, and to make sure safe Kratom is available to the public. Imagine where the state of the industry would be if we didn’t have certain regulations. As a consumer you must be careful. There are many companies out there that will publish fake lab results. Claiming that their products are much more potent than they actually are. Or they will fail micro and alter the test to make it look like its passing. If you ever have any concerns don’t hesitate to ask the company for labs. If you feel like something is off, you can always contact the lab to verify the authenticity of the lab results. When looking at labs always make sure there is a batch number. There should be a different number for each strain and product.
What Are We Testing For?
All Kratom Powder offered has gone through a STERILIZATION process.
When sending in Kratom to be tested we are requesting a full panel. This is what that consists of.
1. Heavy Metals. This consists of Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead, and Mercury. Typically, any thing that grows out of the ground is going to have some kinds of heavy metal content. Do not be alarmed by this. It is natural. However, there are standards to be followed when talking about heavy metal content. We follow the AHPA standard. Every time we get lab results in, we cross reference them with the AHPA standards.
2. Microbiological. This consists of Salmonella, Aerobic Plate Count, Total Coliforms Bacteria, E Coli, Yeast and Mold. This is very important to having a safe product. Kind of like heavy metals, some of these always are going to be present. What matters is having the products being under a certain level. The exception to this is E coli and Salmonella. Those two should NEVER be present.
3. Alkaloid Content. There are so many different alkaloids in this plant. The two main alkaloids are Mitragynine and 7-Hydroxymitragynine. Many people put heavy stock in this. While it is important, its not the most important. Yes, having strong quality Kratom is great. Many people will report they had better effects from products that were lower in MIT. It all really comes down to the person. Typically, Greens have the highest MIT, then whites, then reds.
4. Don’t forget! There should be a different batch number on each lab test!
The Chain of Custody
• We place our order.
• We receive our order to the warehouse.
• The entire shipment is placed in quarantine.
• Batch numbers are assigned to each strain/product.
• We send each strain/product to a 3rd party accredited lab for testing.
• After we get the results, we start testing the products ourselves.
• Once we are sure the products are acceptable for the public, we start putting them in rotation. (We will introduce a new batch for a particular product or strain once the previous one runs out)
Where We Package Your Kratom
We take great pride in our packaging environment. Built with metal studs (wood is porous) Complete fiberglass reinforced walls, epoxy flooring, temperature and humidity controlled, HEPA filtration, HVAC system totally separate from the warehouse, fully pressurized and sterile, gowning area, built in sink. We took zero shortcuts in the construction of our clean room. While packaging Kratom, little particles fly everywhere. We installed a stainless-steel Extraction Arm. This prevents any Kratom particles from floating around and landing in your bag! Every appliance is stainless steel. There is not a single spot in our clean room that is not cleanable. Please, feel free to watch our video tour that we put together for you. If you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out.
Swipe Through To View Highlights From Our Current Stock
(All Others Available Upon Request)